One 11oz can of corn nibblets (drain)
½ tsp. Salt
1 cup of mild shredded cheddar
1 tbsp, baking powder
4 cups flour
½ cup sugar
Mix in the processor the following:
1 cup carrots
1 cup broccoli (avoid the large stem)
1 cup sweet potato
**You may also add ½ green pepper, or a large leaf of kale, or several small spinach leaves. Do not add all three and be sure to process.
Mix all ingredients well. Dough will be very heavy, thick, and sticky. Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam, Mazola, or Bakers Joy. You can also grease and flour, but less grease the better. Turn out batter into pan, wet hands, and pat the mix into all corners. Make sure it is level. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes and then start watching it every 5 minutes. Once it is golden and a toothpick comes out clean, remove it and let cool. Turn it out and cut into small cubes. Enjoy I know your bird will!
1 Bag- 15 Bean soup mix (minus the flavor pack)
1 Bag- Frozen Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, and zucchini mix)
1 Bag- Peas, carrots, corn, green bean mix
1 Can- Crushed pineapple (drained and rinsed)
1 Can – Fruit cocktail (drained and rinsed)
1 Box- Trio twist noodles (spinach, tomato, and egg) Brown rice can be substituted
6 Eggs- Hard boiled, peeled, and finely shredded
- Rinse dry beans and strain off dirty water
- Boil/simmer beans for two hours until semi-soft. Rinse in a colander.
- Boil two veggie bags until soft, not mushy. Rinse, drain, and cut into large pieces.
- Crush and boil noodles until just done ( 7 minutes?). Drain and rinse.
- Mix all together once cooked, rinsed, and drained.
- Divide mix into “1 serving” bags and freeze. Thaw at room temp to feed.
Download the Free PDF Handout HERE